Saturday, February 13, 2010

Movie Review

Well Dan & I went to see The Wolfman last night which I have been wanting to see since I saw the previews of it on TV. I usually don't like to watch scary movies because I am the one in the theater or at home with my hands over my eyes trying to watch the movie through my fingers; then when I try to go to sleep, I have nightmares & end up replaying the movie in my head & its usually all of the scary parts. I think Dan was surprised that I picked this movie but he was also thankful because he had wanted to see it too. I'm sure he was also glad that I didn't make him sit through the Valentine's Day movie that I have been wanting to see.
Anyway, the movie was great. I really liked it. It had a good story line to it & of course there was blood, guts, gore & violence throughout the entire thing. There were also a ton of pop outs that scared the crap out of me (not a big fan of those either). I was very proud of myself though because I didn't cover my eyes at all during the movie. You know the parts where the scary music starts & the main character is walking down a dark hallway & you know something is either going to pop out or something bad is going to happen? I didn't even cover my eyes during those parts! Whenever I started to get scared I would whisper to myself, "its not real, its not real". That really helped me.
The main reason that I wanted to see this movie was because Emily Blunt is in it & I am a huge fan of hers; I have liked every movie that she has been in & I really like her acting. I highly recommend this movie & I'm not quite sure why it only got 1 1/2 stars; it was very entertaining. Dan really liked it too. I know my brother, who is a HUGE movie buff, will love this movie. In fact, Dan had even said while we were walking out of the movie theater last night, "Ben will love that movie". If you decide to see it, let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. I am SO like you...I will replay the movie over and over in my head too. We watched Inglourious Basterds over the weekend...BIG MISTAKE for me! I dreamed about that movie all night Saturday night! :-(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails