Saturday, February 6, 2010

You Look Beautiful, Darling

Like I said in my "Groomers On The Go" post, I am giving you an update on Lexi's haircut with her new groomer, John. All of this commentary was provided by Dan so I am relaying it all to you.
Last Monday Lexi had her first hair appointment with John. Dan was home with her because I had to work. John arrived at the house at 10:00 a.m. & met Lexi; after a little talk about the type of cut & how her past demeanor with groomers has been, John took Lexi out to his van to start the process. An hour and 15 minutes later John brought her back inside & she got so excited to be done that she started doing zoomies around the living room/dining room. While Lexi was entertaining John Dan went upstairs to get a check for payment & when he came back downstairs John was holding her. :o) This made me very happy to hear. I think we found our groomer! The positives to no longer going to Canine Carousel & switching to Diva Dogs are: (1) Lexi doesn't pee & shake when John takes her; (2) she is not kept in a crate for most of the day; (3) she is finished in an hour or so as opposed to 6 hours; (4) Diva Dogs comes to our front door so while Lexi is getting her hair done I can be doing things around the house; & last but not least, (5) Diva Dogs is cheaper!

Here are Miss Priss' before & after shots:

Before:
After:
I really like her to have longer hair & look all furry but she had a few mats on her legs this visit so we had to cut her shorter than usual. She still looks cute though. :D

My little stink giving me kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails