Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Snow....Again

This morning I woke up to more snow on the ground. Usually I am excited for snow because I would rather have snow than rain but this morning I was a little annoyed. One of the reasons being that Dan's school got cancelled so he gets the day off; Two, my office NEVER closes no matter how much snow we get; Three, as I was digging out my car this morning I kept thinking about going skiing & I know that's not going to happen; Four, the roads were perfectly fine on my drive into work! No reason for the schools to be closed. When I was in high school we rarely had cancellations & PA got some huge snow storms; we would always pray for a snow day but usually never got one. VA is totally different; everyone freaks out even when we only get 2 inches. This weekend we are suppose to get more snow so I'm sure I will be in a better mood when that happens because I'll be at home & not forced to go to work. I'm hoping my mood changes by this afternoon because I am a little crabby & my boss is in the office all day today, yay! (Loads of sarcasm).

2 comments:

  1. So sorry you had to go to work today! :-( I felt so bad for ya when I saw you scraping your car off this morning. I hope you get to stay in and be nice and warm and cozy this weekend! Oh and I am over halfway through with New Moon...darn this Twilight series...I didn't want to get sucked in...how did this happen?? The second book is written much better than the first one anyway so that will be my excuse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sympathy! I was in a horrible mood yesterday & it lasted all day long. :o( Definitely going to be cozy this weekend. I told you the Twilight series was addicting! Dan absolutely hated it when I was reading them because that's all I wanted to do. The second book is better than the first & they get better & better!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails