Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Posting Comments

For the past few months I have had some family & friends say that they have tried posting comments on our blog but have been unsuccessful. This is odd to me because fellow Blogger members have been able to post comments so I'm not quite sure what the problem is. I did go into my settings to see if everything was set up the way I want it & it is. So, I thought I would take you through the steps of comment posting just in case you might be missing a step in the process. Here you go:

1. Go to the post that you want to comment on & click on "0 comments".

2. Our blog will reload & scroll down to the box that says "Post a comment" & type in the white box.

3. Once you are finished typing click on the arrow box where it says "Comment as:". Most of you will need to comment as "Anonymous" if you do not have a Blogger account - make sure you sign your name so we know who is leaving the comment :o).

4. You can then click either the "Post comment" or "Preview" buttons.

5. Our blog will reload a second time & then scroll down to make sure you receive a highlighted message that says "Your comment will be visible after approval".

Success! I hope this helps everyone. Let me know if you are still having problems because we love to read your comments & would hate to miss out on them just because of a little computer glitch. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails