Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Cure For A Stress Headache

Every day this week (so far) I have come home with a headache after leaving work. Of course this is a stress headache, no surprise there, but last night I was thinking as I was working on our blog that after I get in my car & load my Michael Buble CD, my stress headache goes away. Hallelujah! This has worked 3 out of 3 times so far so I don't think its a coincidence. The CD that I have is one that my brother, Ben, burned for me over the holidays last year. It has 20 songs on it & its a mixture of Michael's first 3 or 4 CDs. Heavenly. While I was home visiting one weekend we took all of the songs that I liked & put them on one CD. I don't think I have taken it out of my player since I left PA & that was quite a while ago. I'm not sure if its Michael's unique voice or the jazzy, smooth sound of the music that seems to take my headache away but whatever it is, its working so I don't plan on changing it any time soon. I would actually like to see Michael in concert one day but I'm sure Dan wouldn't be too excited about that. On Christmas Eve Dan & I drove up to PA to spend time with family & friends & on our way up there I popped in Michael's CD. Just sitting & enjoying the music, not realizing that it was playing through a second time, Dan reached over & turned it off saying, "one time through is enough, I can't listen to it again". So I'm not too sure how he would like sitting at a concert for several hours. Here is the video of "Haven't Met You Yet"; this is one of Ben & I's favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails